ViiSana Specific Rewards Terms and conditions January 2016
In addition to the range of discounts, rewards and benefits offered by Vitality to their insurance plan holders (customers), the following additional rewards are offered to plan holders who buy their Vitality plan using the intermediary services provided by ViiSana Limited:
General Terms and Conditions
- The ViiSana rewards (hereby referred to as the Rewards) are only available to plan holders who have become a Vitality customer via ViiSana Limited.
- The Rewards are only applicable in the event the customer is a valid plan holder at the time of claiming the Reward.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Rewards will be assumed as accepted once the Rewards are activated by the customer
- The Rewards are completely exclusive to ViiSana and have no link to either Vitality or Intrinsic. Vitality or Intrinsic therefore neither carry any responsibility or liability for the provision, fulfilment or ongoing management of any ViiSana reward.
- None of the Rewards have any alternative cash value
- None of the Rewards are transferable
- Details of the Rewards given, or any customer specific data will not be shared with any 3rd party
- ViiSana accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss (direct or consequential) as a result of accepting or taking the Rewards
- Customer’s statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions
- ViiSana Limited is not liable in the event that a plan holder changes address / contact details. ViiSana will make reasonable efforts to contact the plan holder once the Reward is due for issue. The Reward is valid for claim by the plan holder for a period of 12 months from the date that the plan holder becomes eligible for the Reward.
- ViiSana intends to offer the additional Rewards for a minimum period of 12 months. However, alterations to the Rewards or Terms and Conditions of the Rewards may be made at any time, with a minimum notice period of 30 days. Details of any proposed changes will be reflected in the Reward Terms and Conditions.
- New Rewards will be introduced from time to time. Terms of these Rewards will be listed in the Reward Terms and Conditions.
Complimentary Fitbit Flex Voucher
- A voucher for a complimentary Fitbit Flex (RRP £79.99) is given to all plan holders who take life, serious illness cover, or income protection and whose total plan value is £50 per month or more. For plan holders who take health insurance, the offer is available to those customers who monthly plan value is £100 or more per month. This means that in the event multiple plans are held by the same person, it is the aggregate value that counts towards this reward.
- The offer of a complimentary Fitbit is made on the basis of one device per plan, regardless of whether there is more than one person registered to the plan.
- The FitBit Flex voucher will be sent to the plan holder once their plan has been accepted by Vitality, their plan is made effective by Vitality and the first monthly direct debit payment has been made.
- Where possible a choice of colour will be offered to the plan holder but in the event that this is not possible, a colour choice will be made on behalf of the plan holder
- The Fitbit Flex will be sent by registered delivery to the customer, once the above criteria have been met.
- ViiSana accepts no responsibility for the performance and reliability of the device. The original terms and conditions of the product and original manufacturer’s warranty remain in place as per the product’s manufacturer’s Terms and Conditions. Please refer to Fitbit directly for detail of these.
- Instructions for the device set-up will be provided by the manufacturer with the device, but ViiSana will also send additional instructions to ensure the device is correctly linked to the Vitality plan.
- In the event the plan holder cancels their plan with Vitality within 12 months of inception, ViiSana is entitled to request for the return of the device in reasonable condition at the plan holder’s cost. Where this is the case, ViiSana will write to the plan holder to make the request, and the plan holder will make reasonable efforts to return the device, with its charging cable to ViiSana at their specified address within 30 days.
Jane Tomlinson’s Run for All Sponsorship – Cash-back Offer, March 2017
- Receive £50 cash back when you take out a Vitality insurance policy through ViiSana and provide proof of purchase for 1 x pair of running shoes/trainers from our approved retailer (see full Terms and Conditions).
- Supply proof of purchase in the form of a paper or e-receipt to your ViiSana Protection Consultant. They will then arrange to process the reimbursement to you, for the value of your purchase, up to a limit of £50. Cash back may take up to 30 days to process.
- Cash back offer is limited to one per new policy holder only and claims must be received, (with proof of purchase) by ViiSana before 31st December 2017.
- Available to all participants of Run for All events only when a new Vitality Health and/or Life insurance policy is taken out with ViiSana. Terms and Conditions will apply to all Vitality plans, and minimum policy premium is £30 per month (normally £50 per month).
- The Terms and Conditions of the Rewards will be assumed as accepted once the Rewards are activated by the customer.
- The ViiSana rewards are only available to current plan holders who have become a Vitality customer via ViiSana Limited.
- None of the Rewards have any alternative cash value and are non-transferable.
- ViiSana accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss (direct or consequential) as a result of accepting or taking the Rewards Customer’s statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event the plan holder cancels their plan with Vitality within 12 months of inception, ViiSana is entitled to request for the return of the reward (in reasonable condition, at the plan holder’s cost) or the cash-back given to be returned in full.
- ViiSana Limited is an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.