ViiSana is an insurance brokerage that provides advice regarding personal and business protection. We pride ourselves on treating our customers as individuals, thoroughly assessing their needs in order to provide the most appropriate advice on protecting theirs and their family’s lives, incomes, and lifestyles. Our team of Consultants work across the breadth of the UK and are supported by a dedicated team based on the south coast in a town called Worthing. For full details about us and our services, please visit https://viisana.com/services/
We chose to be part of HLPartnership (HLP), formerly HomeLoan Partnership, a Network of over 400 Financial Advisers looking after their clients’ interests throughout the UK. They were established in 2001 as one of the UK’s first Mortgage and General Insurance Intermediary Networks.
Our Services And Charges
ViiSana only provides advice on products from the VitalityLife and VitalityHealth companies. This covers life insurance, serious illness cover and income protection products with VitalityLife and private medical insurance from VitalityHealth.
Our service is offered face to face, via free of charge consultation meetings. During these meetings we will assess your needs and requirements and recommend appropriate protection solutions based on the outcomes.
We do not charge the customer for our services, but receive a commission from the insurance provider. We are transparent and disclose any commission that we will receive before proceeding with your instruction.
Duty Of Disclosure
It is the duty of our customers to provide full and accurate answers to the questions either ViiSana or the insurer asks in relation to the protection policies offered. Reasonable care must be taken to provide up to date, complete and accurate answers to any question asked. Should it become known that information originally supplied is incorrect, you must inform the insurer immediately. In the event that the information provided is incorrect, the insurer may cancel or amend your policy or cover, refuse to pay a claim, not pay a claim in full, change the premiums charged, or seek recovery of benefits already paid to you.
Your Peace Of Mind And Security
We subscribe and abide by a number of laws, regulations and legislation for your protection, confidentiality, and security. These include:
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – our regulator
- The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) – for financial security
- The Data Protection Act (DPA) – for confidentiality
- The Financial Ombudsman Service – we treat you with the highest level of client classification for peace of mind
- Law – all of our agreements are in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
The Financial Conduct Authority
We are an appointed representative of HL Partnership Limited, Pharos House, High Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1DN, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 303397.
You can check this on the FCA’s Register by visiting the FCA’s website www.FCA.org.uk/register or by contacting the FCA on 0845 606 1234.
- We aim to provide a comprehensive protection service to all of our customers
- We are confident that we will deliver a high quality service that will be amongst the best in the financial services industry
- We continually strive to improve our professionalism through personal development
- We can confirm that we adhere to the principles of “Treating Customers Fairly” as prescribed by our regulator the Financial Conduct Authority
- If any material interest or conflict of interest should arise in business that we are arranging for you, we will let you know and ask for your consent before we carry out your instructions
- Our processes and procedures follow the guidelines as laid down by our business support network – HL Partnership Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- If you wish to comment on the services we provide, we are always pleased to receive your feedback as we seek to treat our clients as we ourselves would wish to be treated.
- If, at any point you are dissatisfied with our service, we will always do our very best to put it right
Other Topics We Feel You Ought To Know About
- Financial Crime
All transactions relating to the services provided by us are covered by Money Laundering Regulations and the Proceeds of Crime Act.2002. The FCA also requires that we have appropriate measures in place to prevent the furtherance of financial crime.Our responsibilities include but are not limited to verifying the identity and address of our clients and any third party making payments on their behalf. If required you must supply proof of your identity in accordance of the above Regulations. Identity verification checks may include electronic searches of the electoral roll and the use of credit reference agencies, which will result in a soft ‘foot-print’ on your credit records. This foot-print is not visible to other financial service providers and does not affect your credit rating in anyway. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 acceptance of these terms and conditions represents your permission for us to access this information.
- Terms of Business
Please read this separate document, as it sets out more detail regarding our fees and services. We aim to ensure all our documents and information are clear and transparent. In the case of any potential ambiguity between the Terms of Business and this Guide to Our Services, the Terms of Business takes precedent.For the specific terms and conditions of the Vitality reward programme and partners, please refer to www.vitality.co.uk
- We pride ourselves on being impartial, and to avoid any doubt will share any possible conflicts with you. Intrinsic has a number of payment arrangements with various product providers to facilitate adviser learning and enhance the outcomes for our customers. Further details are available on request.
The service we provide is described as an ’intermediation’ service. This means we provide advice with the intention of recommending a product. If we did not do this we would be liable for VAT on the fees charged. VAT is not applicable on the fees we charge for intermediation services. Should this change in the future, and where VAT becomes due, we will notify you before conducting any further work.
- Customer Money
We do not handle customer’s money. We never handle cash.
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us:
- In writing: Complaints Department, HL Partnership Limited, Pharos House, High Street, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1DN
- By phone: Telephone 01902 602664
If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service